Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Hope - New Friends

I have seen first hand how a person can go from one extreme to the other in about a week.  Life is strange sometimes. I feel bi-polar!  LOL!  I think I'm at a point where I don't think I'll ever get it, but just to go with the flow.  Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is so faint that you feel like your moving away from it and not to it.  It's amazing how life turns around just when you need it to.  You just hold on long enough for that to happen.  God knows exactly what to do and how to tell you it's going to be ok. 
In the past week I have had the opportunity to meet new people who are in the same boat as me.  I am so blessed that one found me though reading my blog.  I am so excited to be able to talk to someone who is going through some of the same feelings and emotions I am.  It has given me the determination to continue to have hope and push forward with whatever it is I am suppose to do....I'm still working on that one.  My new friend has introduced me to a new FB group of AWESOME people who have children that have Chromosome 6 Disorders.  https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/chromosome6/
I really don't know what I would have done if I didn't have social media to be able to find people who are going through the similar things as I am. 
My Bean - Riding His Belle At Therapy
I also found a new hope in sharing my information on SYNGAP 1 with a person who works in a large pharmaceutical company.  She has told me to appeal to gene therapy companies to peak their interest in doing research on treating the functional gene with micro molecules.  I'm not really sure what that is, but it's worth a try.  So I now have a new goal to work on.  My energy is slowly coming back and my hope in a new day is keeping me going.  Only by the strength of the Lord can I do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment